Diamond Head Hiking Shuttle with Pineapple Smoothie
Diamond Head Crater
Diamond Head Trail
Enjoy an early morning hike at Diamond Head and a whole pineapple smoothie! Enjoy a fresh smoothie after enjoying Diamond Head's early morning climb! Hawaii's iconic Diamond Head is a hiking trail for beginners recommended for people of all ages. After climbing the mountain trail for about 30 minutes one way, you will find a magnificent view of Waikiki and the vast ocean in a 360-degree panorama! Enjoy a smoothie made with whole pineapple! The smoothie in a bowl with hollowed out fruits is sure to look great on Instagram with plenty of volume. When a cold smoothie flows through your body, which is comfortable and tired from hiking, you will surely be surrounded by indescribable satisfaction.
Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 3-12)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:30 - 5:45
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
Arrival at Diamond Head
Pineapple Smoothie at the Diamond Head parking lot after self-guided hiking
Departure from Diamond Head
Arrival at Waikiki
Add-ons / Transportation
Drop off at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area[Description]Drop off is only available at designated hotels or DFS T-Galleria in Waikiki, not in Ko Olina area.[Price]Free
- What's Included
- Whole Pineapple Smoothie
- BWT Original Diamond Head Certificate.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- According to Oahu Safe Access the following documents will be required to be presented when using the facilities. *Certificate of vaccination completion *Certificate of negative test for corona virus obtained from a state-designated medical institution within 48 hours prior to use of the facility. *Identification with name, photo and date of birth (e.g., passport, state of Hawaii-issued identification card, driver's license) Children under the age of 12 are not eligible for the vaccine.
- Wheel Chairs cannot be accommodated on the shuttle.
- What to Bring
- Bring your own water and other hydration supplies. Water can be purchased locally at the kiosk.
- Minimum Participants
1 day before to 14:30
After 14:30, 1 day before