Diamond Head Hiking Shuttle
Diamond Head Crater
Diamond Head Trail
best attractions of Oahu
Hawaii State Parks
Begin your morning with the a Diamond Head hike! The ticket booths for the very popular Diamond Head tours always have huge lines. Rest assured that you don't have to wait in line for our tours, as tickets are provided in advance. At the summit of Diamond Head, a 360-degree panoramic view of Waikiki and the vast ocean. The wonderful scenery that shines in the morning sun will surely be one of the best memory of Hawaii ! The hiking trail is 1.6 miles roundtrip and will take about 30-40 minutes each way for beginners and is open to people of all ages. This is a self-guided tour to experience the Diamond Head Summit Trail and includes park entrance fee and round-trip transportation.
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 3-11)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:00 - 5:15
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
Arrival at Diamond Head
Departure from Diamond Head
Arrival at Waikiki
Add-ons / Transportation
Transfer to a designated hotel in the Waikiki area[Description]Pick up and drop off is only available at designated hotels in Waikiki area or DFS T-Galleria, not in Kahala or Ko Olina area.[Price]Free
- What's Included
- BWT Original Diamond Head Certificate.
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Round Trip Transportation
- What's Not Included
- Driver's Tip no included
- Participation in wheelchairs is not possible.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask you take full responsibility.
- Please note that we ask you to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Bring your own water and other hydration supplies. Water can be purchased locally at the kiosk.
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Especially from November to March, please bring something to wear
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- Tour schedule is subject to change due to weather and traffic conditions on the day of the tour.
- Please take care of your valuables and belongings by yourself.
- Minimum Participants
2 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 2 days before