Diamond Head Sunrise & Eggs Benedict
Diamond Head Crater
Diamond Head Trail
Diamond Head Early Morning Hike and Popular Eggs Benedict Breakfast for a wonderful morning! Diamond Head is a beginner-friendly hiking course that takes about 30 minutes one way. At the top, you can enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Waikiki and the vast ocean! After climbing the mountain, you can enjoy a meal at Il Pino in the Royal Hawaiian Center, which is also visited by Hollywood stars. The restaurant's signature dish, "Eggs Benedict," is served at a comfortable open table. It is perfect for a fresh Hawaiian morning. The crispy English muffin is topped with ham, melted eggs, and creamy hollandaise sauce. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 3-11)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:00 - 5:30
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
5:30 - 6:30
Arrival at Diamond Head
7:30 - 7:45
Departure from Diamond Head
7:45 - 8:45
Arrival in Il Lupino
Breakfast is served
8:45 - 9:00
Departure from Il Lupino
9:00 - 9:15
Arrive at Waikiki
Pickup Locations / Times
412 Lewers St
Mahukona Side Entrance
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel
Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel
333 Seaside Ave
Ambassador Hotel Waikiki
Front Entrance (Main entrance on the marina side)
Aqua Ohia Waikiki Studio Suites
Koa Ave Entrance
Ala Moana Hotel
Paoakalani Street side Entrance
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
Koa Avenue Entrance
Add-ons / Transportation
Drop off at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area[Description]Drop off is only available at designated hotels or DFS T-Galleria in Waikiki, not in Ko Olina area.[Price]
- What's Included
- Breakfast: eggs benedict il pino, coffee or tea
- Diamond Head Entrance Fee
- mountaineering certificate
- Commemorative photo at the foot of Diamond Head
- Japanese or English driver
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- Pregnant women are welcome to participate, but all are asked to do so at their own risk.
- Please note that you will be asked to sign a liability waiver agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Water and beverages
- There are many areas with poor footing, and it may still be dark during the sunrise hike depending on the season, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Please bring a coat of clothing, especially from November to March.
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6:00 a.m., so sunrise viewing at the summit is only available during limited times of the year. Weather and crowds may also prevent you from viewing the sunrise from the summit.
- Diamond Head Climbing Certificate cannot be emailed or mailed to you at a later date. If you do not receive your certificate during the tour, please contact the tour operator during your stay in Hawaii.
- The photo shoot at the base of the mountain may be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances. In such cases, no refunds will be made.
- Infants are not provided with seats and must be held in the lap.
- Tour schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Cuisine is subject to change without notice.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage by yourself.
- Minimum Participants
1 day before to 14:30
After 14:30, 1 day before