Enjoy the popular suburban town of Kailua! Kailua Town, often featured in the media, is now a must-see spot when visiting Hawaii. Kailua Town has many delicious restaurants, relaxing cafes, antique stores, and tasteful stores, and is a town where you can enjoy the local atmosphere that you cannot feel in Waikiki. With four hours of free time, you can dine at the popular Boots & Kimo's, which serves pancakes with addictive macadamia nut sauce, enjoy shopping at fashionable stores, or rent a bike and go to the beach.
Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 12-12)
Days of Week
8:00 - 8:00
8:50 - 8:50
Arrive in Kailua Town
Depart Kailua Town
Return your bike by your own departure time
14:30 - 15:00
Pickup Locations / Times
(Aloha Landing )
Add-ons / Transportation
Pick up at Sheraton Waikiki Hotel (Donho-Lane)[Description]アロハランディング[Price]Free
- What's Included
- Round Trip Transportation
- Rental bicycles are available for children over 12 years old
- Rental bicycles can be used by people weighing 90 kg or less
- Please note that you are requested to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- Additional Info
- Tour schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage on your own.
- Boots & Kimo's, a popular restaurant in Kailua, is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you would like to visit any of these restaurants, please make reservations for a day other than their regular closing days.
- Some stores in Kailua Town may be closed during the year-end and Christmas holidays.
- Minimum Participants
2 days before to 13:00
After 13:00, 2 days before