Pearl Harbor Shuttle
Pacific Fleet, Ford Island, USS Arizona, USS Oklahoma, USS California, USS West Virginia, USS Utah, USS Maryland, USS Pennsylvania, USS Tennessee, USS Nevada
Battleship, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers, B-17 bombers,
Adm. Husband E. Kimmel, Adm. Chester William Nimitz
first wave, second wave, third wave, Battleship Row
Naval Air Station, Ford Island, Wheeler Field, Hickam Field
USS Enterprise, USS Lexington, USS Saratoga, USS Colorado
Battleship Missouri, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
convenient shuttle, convenient tour, quick tour, best shuttle, economic shuttle, economy tour
Pearl Harbor, U.S. naval base, surprise attack, December 7, 1941
This shuttle is designed for those who want to explore Pearl Harbor and other sites at their own leisure. The Pearl Harbor National Memorial Visitor Center has access to the following facilities: (※This tour does not include admission to each facility.) USS Arizona Memorial Battleship Missouri USS Bowfin Submarine Museum Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum This tour does not include admission to each facility. Admission to The Pearl Harbor National Memorial Visitor Center and the Pearl Harbor History Museum is free. Advance reservation is required to visit the USS Arizona Memorial. All other facilities can be reserved in advance or on the day of the tour at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Roundtrip transportation Included in this package.
Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 3-12)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
9:00 - 9:15
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (Free time)
14：00 Departure from Pearl Harbor
14:30 Arrival at Waikiki
Pickup Locations / Times
Ala Moana Hotel
Mahukona Side Entrance
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
Koa Ave Entrance
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
Ross Dress for Less
333 Seaside Ave
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Paoakalani Street side Entrance
Add-ons / Transportation
Transfer to a designated hotel in the Waikiki area[Price]Free
- What's Included
- Round-trip transportation
- What's Not Included
- Entrance fee for each facility
- A Guide or Escort.
- Wheel Chairs cannot be accommodated on the shuttle.
- Strollers are not allowed on the shuttle.
- Additional Info
- Bags are prohibited at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Clear, see-through stadium bags and bags containing medical devices or medication may be allowed into the site at the discretion of the National Park Service. Cameras, cell phones, and wallets are allowed.
- Bags may be secured in the storage facility near the visitor center entrance for a fee.
- If you plan on visiting other attractions other than the USS Arizona Memorial please make reservations on arrival at the Visitor Center or in advance at respective websites. Bring Government Issued ID for security purpose.
- Advance reservations are required for the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Other than clear water, no food or drinks are allowed in the theater, on the shuttle boats, or at the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Minimum Participants
2 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 2 days before