Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 3-11)
Days of Week
5:00 - 5:30
Pick up at a hotel designated
5:30 - 6:30
Arrival at Diamond head
7:30 - 7:45
Diamond Head departure
8:00 - 8:45
8:45 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:15
Waikiki district designated hotel Drop-off
Pickup Locations / Times
Ala Moana Hotel
Mahukona Side Entrance
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Lower Level of the Gland Islander Tower 1F Bus Depot
Prince Waikiki Hotel
Front Entrance (Main entrance on the marina side)
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Paoakalani Street side Entrance
Holiday Inn Express
FRONT Entrance (Kuhio side )
Aloha Landing Bus Depot
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
Koa Avenue Entrance
Add-ons / Transportation
Waikiki District Designated Hotel Pick-up[Description]Pick up and drop off is only available at Waikiki areas[Price]Free
- What's Included
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Diamond Head Certificate.
- Commemorative photo at the Diamond Head parking lot
- Round Trip Transportation
- Participation in wheelchairs is not possible.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask that you take full responsibility.
- Please note that you are requested to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Water / drink
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Please bring something to cover your body, especially from November to March.
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- The Diamond Head Climbing Certificate cannot be sent by email or mail at a later date. If you did not receive it during the tour, please contact the operating company during your stay in Hawaii.
- Due to the weather and other circumstances, the commemorative photo at the foot of the mountain may be canceled. Even in that case, no refund will be given.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- Tour schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The contents of the dishes are subject to change without notice.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage on your own.
- Minimum Participants
2 days before to 14:30
After 14:30, 2 days before