Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 3-12)
Infant (ages 3 & under)
Days of Week
Pick up at a hotel designated
Arrival at Diamond head
Diamond Head departure
Waikiki district designated hotel Drop-off
Pickup Locations / Times
Ala Moana Hotel
Mahukona Side Entrance
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Lower Level of the Gland Islander Tower 1F Bus Depot
Prince Waikiki Hotel
Front Entrance (Main entrance on the marina side)
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Paoakalani Street side Entrance
Holiday Inn Express Waikiki, an IHG Hotel
FRONT Entrance (Kuhio Side)
Aloha Landing Bus Depot
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
Koa Avenue Entrance
Add-ons / Transportation
Waikiki District Hotel Free[Description]Pick up and drop off is only available at designated hotels or DFS T-Galleria in Waikiki areas, not in Kahala ＆Ko Olina area.[Price]Free
- What's Included
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Diamond Head Certificate.
- Commemorative photo at the Diamond Head parking lot
- Round Trip Transportation
- Wheelchair access is not possible
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask you take full responsibility.
- Please note that we ask you to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Water / drink
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Especially from November to March, please bring something to wear
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- The Diamond Head Climbing Certificate cannot be sent by email or mail at a later date. If you did not receive it during the tour, please contact us during your stay in Hawaii.
- Due to the weather and other circumstances, the commemorative photo at the foot of the mountain may be canceled. Even in that case, no refund will be given.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- Tour schedule is subject to change due to weather and traffic conditions on the day of the tour.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage on your own.
- Minimum Participants
2 days before to 14:00
After 14:00, 2 days before