Diamond Head Hiking Shuttle & Kailua Town & Kaneohe Snorkeling - Basic (A)
Diamond Head Crater
Diamond Head Trail
This is a tour that combines Sandbar activities, an early morning Diamond Head hike, and Kailua Town! First thing in the morning is an early morning hike at Diamond Head. From the observation deck at the top of the mountain, you can enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Waikiki and the vast ocean. After descending the mountain, you will head to Kailua, a local town lined with fashionable stores. Enjoy a leisurely stroll and shopping in your free time of 3 hours. Finally, you will visit the Sandbar off Kaneohe Bay, a popular spot on TV and in guidebooks, where you can relax for about 3 hours and enjoy lunch on the boat and snorkeling in the breathtaking scenery surrounded by 360 degrees of emerald blue sea. This is a very popular tour that allows you to enjoy the most popular spots in Hawaii in one day!
Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 3-12)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:00 - 5:30
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
Arrival at Diamond Head
Departure from Diamond Head
Arrival at Kailua Town
Free time until 12:10.
Depart Kailua Town
Arrive at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor
Boat departure from harbor
Briefing: Schedule & Safty Lunch will be served.
13:30 - 15:30
Departure from Kaneohe Bay
Arrive at Waikiki
Add-ons / Transportation
Drop off at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area[Description]Drop off is only available at designated hotels or DFS T-Galleria in Waikiki, not in Ko Olina area.[Price]Free
- What's Included
- BWT Original Diamond Head Certificate.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Sandbar Activities (Cruise, Sandbar Walk, Snorkeling, Kayak, Water Volleyball)
- Lunch (Croissant Sandwich, Fresh Pineapple, Salad, Chips)
- Equipment: Life Jackets, Sanitized Snorkel Masks, Fins. (Due to Covid-19, quests are encouraged to bring own snorkel gear)
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Children players should be at least 5 years old and accompanied by either parent for all activities.
- All customers are required to wear life vest while participating in water activities.
- According to Oahu Safe Access the following documents will be required to be presented when using the facilities. *Certificate of vaccination completion *Certificate of negative test for corona virus obtained from a state-designated medical institution within 48 hours prior to use of the facility. *Identification with name, photo and date of birth (e.g., passport, state of Hawaii-issued identification card, driver's license) Children under the age of 12 are not eligible for the vaccine.
- Wheel Chairs cannot be accommodated on the shuttle.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask that you take full responsibility.
- Please note that you are requested to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Bring your own water and other hydration supplies. Water can be purchased locally at the kiosk.
- Swimwear (Swimsuit is worn in advance)
- Clothes that can be worn over a wet swimsuit
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- The Diamond Head Climbing Certificate cannot be sent by email or mail at a later date.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- The tour schedule may be changed or canceled depending on the weather, traffic conditions, etc.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage on your own.
- The contents of the dishes are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum Participants
5 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 5 days before