Diamond Head Sunrise + Hawaiian Loco moco
Diamond Head Crater
Diamond Head Trail
best attractions of Oahu
Hawaii State Parks
Experience one of Oahu's most beloved hiking trails, Diamond Head Crater, and a local favorite, Hawaiian Loco Moco at Eggs'n things. The ticket booths for the very popular Diamond Head tours always have huge lines. Rest assured that you don't have to wait in line for our tours, as tickets are provided in advance. At the summit of Diamond Head, a 360-degree panoramic view of Waikiki and the vast ocean. The wonderful scenery that shines in the morning sun will surely be one of the best memory of Hawaii ! The hiking trail is 1.6 miles roundtrip and will take about 30-40 minutes each way for beginners and is open to people of all ages. After climbing, enjoy the Eggs'n Things breakfast you'll want to eat once you come to Hawaii. A Hawaiian Loco Moco will blow away the fatigue after hiking and will make your body and soul very satisfied. This is a self-guided tour to experience Diamond Head Crater and includes Hawaiian Loco Moco at Eggs'n things, park entrance fee, and round-trip transportation.
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 3-11)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:00 - 5:15
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
Arrival at Diamond Head
Departure from Diamond Head
Breakfast at Eggs'n Things @ Ala Moana
Breakfast : Hawaiian Locomoco with Over Medium Eggs
Departure from Eggs'n Things @ Ala Moana
Arrival at Waikiki
Add-ons / Transportation
Transfer to a designated hotel in the Waikiki area[Description]Pick up and drop off is only available at designated hotels in Waikiki area or DFS T-Galleria, not in Kahala or Ko Olina area.[Price]Free
- What's Included
- BWT Original Diamond Head Certificate.
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Round Trip Transportation
- Breakfast : Hawaiian Locomoco with Over Medium Eggs
- What's Not Included
- Driver's Tip no included
- According to Oahu Safe Access the following documents will be required to be presented when using the facilities. *Certificate of vaccination completion *Certificate of negative test for corona virus obtained from a state-designated medical institution within 48 hours prior to use of the facility. *Identification with name, photo and date of birth (e.g., passport, state of Hawaii-issued identification card, driver's license) Children under the age of 12 are not eligible for the vaccine.
- Participation in wheelchairs is not possible.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask you take full responsibility.
- Please note that we ask you to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Bring your own water and other hydration supplies. Water can be purchased locally at the kiosk.
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Especially from November to March, please bring something to wear
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- Tour schedule is subject to change due to weather and traffic conditions on the day of the tour.
- Please take care of your valuables and belongings by yourself.
- Minimum Participants
15 days before to 14:30
2 days before to 14:30
After 14:30, 2 days before