Diamond Head early morning hike and breakfast at the famous pancake restaurant that started the pancake boom in Hawaii! Start your day in Hawaii with a refreshing early morning hike up Diamond Head and a delicious pancake breakfast set at Eggs 'n Things, the restaurant that ignited the Hawaii pancake craze! First thing in the morning is a 30-minute hike up Diamond Head. From the observation deck at the top of the mountain, you can enjoy the best view of Waikiki and the vast ocean in a 360-degree panorama. We hope that you will be able to relax and unwind from the daily grind with the hidden magic power of Diamond Head and its amazing views. After climbing the mountain, enjoy the pancakes from Eggs 'n Things, which you must try at least once when you come to Hawaii. The hearty pancakes with plenty of whipped cream and strawberries (Hawaiian loco moco is also available) will leave you pleasantly tired and satisfied after your hike. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 3-12)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:00 - 5:30
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Kahala area of Waikiki
Arrival at Diamond head
Diamond Head departure
Breakfast at Eggs'n Things (Ala Moana)
Departure from Eggs'n Things (Ala Moana store)
9:00 - 9:15
Send to Waikiki, Kahala District Designated Hotel
Pickup Locations / Times
Ala Moana Hotel
Mahukona Side Entrance
Overnight: Prisari Beach Hotel
Lower Level of the Gland Islander Tower 1F Bus Depot
Prince Waikiki Hotel
Front Entrance (Main entrance on the marina side)
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Ambassador Hotel
FRONT Entrance (Namahana st.)
Aloha Landing Bus Depot
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
Koa Avenue Entrance
The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Paoakalani Street side Entrance
Add-ons / Transportation
Waikiki District Hotel Free[Description]Pick up and drop off is only available at designated hotels or DFS T-Galleria in Waikiki and Kahala areas, not in Ko Olina area. A charge will be made for Kahala hotel pickup.[Price]Free
Kahala Hotel Transfer[Price]
Adult (ages 13+)USD 25.00
Child (ages 3-12)USD 25.00
Infant (ages 2 & under)USD 0.00
- What's Included
- 食事：ストロベリー・ホイップ パンケーキ３枚とポルチギーズ・ソーセージ&スパム&ベーコン各1切れのセットまたはロコモコ(Locomoco)、コーヒーまたは紅茶(お子様はソーダに変更も可)
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Diamond Head Certificate.
- Commemorative photo at the foot of Diamond Head
- Round Trip Transportation
- Participation in wheelchairs is not possible.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask that you take full responsibility.
- Please note that you are requested to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Water / drink
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Please bring something to cover your body, especially from November to March.
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- The Diamond Head Climbing Certificate cannot be sent by email or mail at a later date. If you did not receive it during the tour, please contact the operating company during your stay in Hawaii.
- Due to the weather and other circumstances, the commemorative photo at the foot of the mountain may be canceled. Even in that case, no refund will be given.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- The tour schedule may be changed or canceled depending on the weather, traffic conditions, etc.
- The contents of the dishes are subject to change without notice.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage on your own.
- Minimum Participants
15 days before to 14:30
2 days before to 14:30
After 14:30, 2 days before