Diamond Head Hiking & Eggs'n Things Breakfast
Diamond Head Crater
Diamond Head Trail
Diamond Head Early morning hike and breakfast at a famous restaurant! The ticket booths for the very popular Diamond Head tours always have huge lines. Rest assured that you don't have to wait in line for our tours, as tickets are provided in advance. Start your Hawaiian day with a refreshing early morning Diamond Head climb and a delicious breakfast set at Eggs'n Things! First thing in the morning, a 30-minute one-way hike at the Diamond Head. From the observatory on the top of the mountain, you can enjoy the best view of Waikiki and the vast ocean with a 360-degree panoramic view. Please heal your daily fatigue with the hidden magic power of Diamond Head and the wonderful scenery. After climbing, enjoy the Eggs'n Things breakfast you'll want to eat once you come to Hawaii. A pancake with plenty of whipped cream and strawberries or a Hawaiian Loco Moco will blow away the fatigue after hiking and will make your body and soul very satisfied.
Adult (ages 13+)
Child (ages 3-12)
Infant (ages 2 & under)
Days of Week
5:30 - 5:45
Pick up at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area
Arrival at Diamond Head
Departure from Diamond Head
Breakfast at Eggs'n Things @ Ala Moana
Breakfast (Choice of One): 1. Strawberry Whipped Pancake(3 pcs) with 1 pc Portuguese Sausage, 1 pc Bacon and 1 pc Spam 2. Hawaiian Locomoco with Over Medium Eggs Drinks (Choice of One): Hot Coffee, Iced Tea or Fountain Soft Drink (for under 10 years old)
Departure from Eggs'n Things @ Ala Moana
Arrive at Waikiki
Add-ons / Transportation
Drop off at a hotel designated in the Waikiki area[Description]Drop off is only available at designated hotels or DFS T-Galleria in Waikiki, not in Ko Olina area.[Price]Free
- What's Included
- BWT Original Diamond Head Certificate.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Diamond Head Park Admission Fee
- Breakfast (Choice of One): 1. Strawberry Whipped Pancake(3 pcs) with 1 pc Portuguese Sausage, 1 pc Bacon and 1 pc Spam
- Breakfast (Choice of One): 2. Hawaiian Locomoco with Over Medium Eggs
- Drinks (Choice of One): Hot Coffee, Iced Tea or Fountain Soft Drink (for under 10 years old)
- According to Oahu Safe Access the following documents will be required to be presented when using the facilities. *Certificate of vaccination completion *Certificate of negative test for corona virus obtained from a state-designated medical institution within 48 hours prior to use of the facility. *Identification with name, photo and date of birth (e.g., passport, state of Hawaii-issued identification card, driver's license) Children under the age of 12 are not eligible for the vaccine.
- Wheel Chairs cannot be accommodated on the shuttle.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask that you take full responsibility.
- Please note that you are requested to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- What to Bring
- Bring your own water and other hydration supplies. Water can be purchased locally at the kiosk.
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Please bring something to cover your body, especially from November to March.
- Additional Info
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- Infants are not provided with a seat, so please hold them on your lap while riding.
- The tour schedule may be changed or canceled depending on the weather, traffic conditions, etc.
- Please take care of your valuables and belongings on your own.
- Minimum Participants
1 day before to 14:30
After 14:30, 1 day before